29 May 2009

STFU

Of course I apologise! No, of COURSE it is MY fault that everything in your life is so terrible, of course it is my doing that you hate your job and you can't get a girlfriend. Of COURSE I will take responsibility for other people treating you like shit and for when your housemates piss you off. No, it was obvious how I was directly involved in all of the events that made you upset and you should definitely take it all out on me because I just deserve it for being such a terrible person. Only a terrible person would listen to you every single time you want to cry about how terrible your life is - which is every time you open your mouth. Only a terrible person would invite you to do things with them and endure not only being turned down but berated for wanting to do such a ridiculous, stupid thing. Only a terrible person would always stick by you just watching you do NOTHING and continue to complain about it. I guess I'm a fucking terrible person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uuugh, I have friends like this, actually I just cut one of them loose. Honestly Tash you just can't keep holding onto energy vampires. THEY'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.